Monday, February 15, 2010

weekend of fun

My doctor wanted me to not travel for a few weeks because things were not in the right place in there. After going to the doctor again last week she okayed me to travel so I had to venture home to visit little Eli monster man (and parents and brother and sisterinlaw). I got to spend a lot of time with the little two and a half year old terror and it was so much fun! He's started reading books to you, instead of you reading to him. He is so freaking cute! He read a book to me about animals, telling me what all the animals are and what color they are. He's so good at his animals and colors and shapes, and he's learning counting (right now he always skips 4, and sometimes skips 4,5,6&7). The last time I saw him he only knew 1 and 2. It's been a month and such a huge difference in what he knows. And, whenever you ask him something and he doesn't know the answer he says "I don't know" and it is the cutest thing EVER.

I'm at the 20 week mark now, so I'm halfway done baking the bun in my oven! I went to a used clothing store over the weekend and was able to get quite a few maternity shirts and pants, and all clearance was $1! Such a successful shopping trip! My hair is growing out faster on the left side of my head than the right, so my wonderful sisterinlaw gave me a great haircut over the weekend. It took her a while to even it out my crazy hair, and she also said that my hair was even thicker on the left side of my head, i suppose adding to the whole growing faster thing. She did a great job, despite my head being ridiculous.

So far I feel totally fine, still am not feeling movement but am looking forward to it soon. We had another ultrasound last week, and when Adam would talk, baby would move even more. So I'm really looking forward to feeling baby's reaction to daddy's voice. :) :)

1 comment:

Ellen said...

How exciting! Congrats again on Baby Hudon!