Thursday, April 16, 2009

spunky wants to express herself

My mommy and daddy had some strange men deliver a new fluffy thing that they sleep on. My mommy and daddy will not let me up there. It's a LOT taller and it's really hard for me to get up there, but they used to just pick me up and I could sleep curled up next to them. I love sleeping curled up next to them and now they won't let me in! I am not sure what this means, but it cannot be good. Yesterday I got in the bed to warm it up in case they wanted to get in and mommy yelled at me to get down. Daddy bought me this big pillow that they keep telling me is my bed, but it's not nearly as comfy at theirs. This morning, after mommy got up, I tried to take a running jump into the bed with daddy so that he wasn't sleeping alone, but instead of getting into the bed I ran smack into the side. Daddy started yelling and I had to shake it off. I do not like this new arrangement and it doesn't seem as though they are going to let me up there with them anymore. I'm very sad about this and I suppose I will just have to climb all over them anytime they are on the couch or floor. I need my snuggle time!