Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy new year!

Happy new year!
2009 is going to be a big year for me, with graduation kicking it off with a bang. The next three weeks may be the most stressful ever, with the least amount of sleep ever, but that's okay. When it's over, people will call me doctor!
I will then start my new post doc. So fabulous.
Adam and I will get married this year. He has waited for way too long for me to finish school, and we will be getting married sometime in the next 9 months (give or take).
It has been ten years since I graduated from high school. I am thrilled that I will be done with school by the time I go back for this silly reunion, though I am not even sure I want to go.
Plus we will have much to do with decorating our new house!
2009, bring it on!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yay for you getting married! Also you have to go to the reunion (if there is one) b/c who will I talk to if you don't??