Saturday, January 31, 2009

Must see movies

I love movies. Love love love. And I enjoy watching the ones I really like again and again.

Whenever I meet someone who has never seen my favorites, I want to have an immediate movie night. So, I'm just going to say these are my favorites and absolute must-sees.

  1. Breakfast at Tiffany's (Audrey Hepburn is so classic, and I love Moon River)
  2. Funny Face (Audrey Hepburn is so fabulous)
  3. When Harry Met Sally (Meg Ryan's fantastic way to order food is hilarious every time. Low maintenance vs. High maintenance??)
  4. Buffy The Vampire Slayer (so so corny, and yet..)
  5. Sleepless in Seattle (love love..)
  6. The Princess Bride (my name is inigo montoya...)
  7. Notting Hill (love love...)
  8. Cats and Dogs (maybe I think this is great because it stars a beagle... but he's so cute!)
  9. Tommy Boy (it makes me miss Chris Farley every time, but so so funny)
  10. School of Rock (it's kind of dorky, but it's great, and so many people need rock schooled and can sort of get it from this movie)
  11. Forrest Gump (it's a great movie, and a history lesson for those crazies who aren't into the 60s and 70s and should at least know a little bit about the time and protests of the war.. plus the music is FANTASTIC)
  12. Working Girl (the outfits are so incredible everyone should watch it, and a bonus: the story is good too)
  13. The Big Lebowski (you will laugh your head off. just be forewarned, the f-bomb is way overused in this movie. and this movie will make you want to drink white russians)
  14. The Lord of the Rings.
  15. Runaway Bride (just to see someone in the movies obsessed with Jerry and the Dead, so fabulous)

Alright, I think I should stop at 15. Go see them!! They are fabulous!!

No comments: