Whenever I meet someone who has never seen my favorites, I want to have an immediate movie night. So, I'm just going to say these are my favorites and absolute must-sees.
- Breakfast at Tiffany's (Audrey Hepburn is so classic, and I love Moon River)
- Funny Face (Audrey Hepburn is so fabulous)
- When Harry Met Sally (Meg Ryan's fantastic way to order food is hilarious every time. Low maintenance vs. High maintenance??)
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer (so so corny, and yet..)
- Sleepless in Seattle (love love..)
- The Princess Bride (my name is inigo montoya...)
- Notting Hill (love love...)
- Cats and Dogs (maybe I think this is great because it stars a beagle... but he's so cute!)
- Tommy Boy (it makes me miss Chris Farley every time, but so so funny)
- School of Rock (it's kind of dorky, but it's great, and so many people need rock schooled and can sort of get it from this movie)
- Forrest Gump (it's a great movie, and a history lesson for those crazies who aren't into the 60s and 70s and should at least know a little bit about the time and protests of the war.. plus the music is FANTASTIC)
- Working Girl (the outfits are so incredible everyone should watch it, and a bonus: the story is good too)
- The Big Lebowski (you will laugh your head off. just be forewarned, the f-bomb is way overused in this movie. and this movie will make you want to drink white russians)
- The Lord of the Rings.
- Runaway Bride (just to see someone in the movies obsessed with Jerry and the Dead, so fabulous)
Alright, I think I should stop at 15. Go see them!! They are fabulous!!