Monday, November 24, 2008

holiday flavors

While the christmas holiday is getting closer and closer to being upon us, it is frustrating that the commercials started weeks ago. Thanksgiving is this week (what happened to October and where November went, I don't know) and after Thanksgiving the commercials are allowed to start, and won't be annoying anymore. But what I do think is a major advantage to Christmas starting before Thanksgiving is the holiday flavors. The holiday flavors of coffee (yum)! The holiday flavors of candles (sniff)!
I am enjoying my pumpkin spice international delight flavored coffee right now, and in a week I will probably have opened my vanilla spiced rum international delight and will be enjoying that tremendously as well. I wish these flavors were available for even longer every year!

No comments: