Monday, November 3, 2008

park play turned yuck

My mom told me a story tonight. She took my nephew for a walk and went to a nearby park. One of the park toys was a tube that baby fit in and so my mom let him crawl through. Or, at least, started to crawl through. He stopped in the middle of the tube because there was some dog poo in there to play with. As a loving aunt, I am disgusted. As a dog owner, I am disgusted. I do not take my dog to playgrounds, much less let her play in the kids toys. I cannot believe that someone was so disgusting that they let their dog poo in a child's toy and then not clean it up. I'd like to put a paper bag of dog poo lit on fire on their front door stoop and ring the doorbell, and I'm being completely honest when I say that I have never wanted to do that to anyone before.

on a better note...
new house update: inspection friday!

No comments: