Saturday, October 11, 2008

veramyst

Anyone that knows me knows I have a severe allergy problem. Cats, hay, pollen, grass, the morning, all make me sneeze. So, this morning I was sneezing uncontrollably for 2 hours. About 30 minutes into the sneezing mania, I took Zyrtec. I love zyrtec, I've been using it for years. Around a cat it works in 10-20 minutes. This morning, nothing happened. Sneeze, sneeze, sneeze. I tried vacuuming thinking that I could suck up all the whatever making me sneeze. Worse. Showering the sneezing stopped, out of the shower sneezing again. The point of this story about sneezing is Veramyst Nasal Spray. Now I am very anti anything going in my nose, especially being sprayed up there, but I was at my wits end. I could barely open my eyes I was so so so congested. Two sprays in each nostril and 10 minutes, it was like the sneezing never happened. And it wasn't super uncomfortable spraying the stuff in my nose. Even better, it was free!

So, if you are having issues with allergies this season, the first prescription is free!
http://www.veramyst.com/

1 comment:

Kaco said...

kitty stella and kitty mason love you anyway