So, just to put out there my December and January:
- experiments galore until the very last minute
- write write write my thesis
- pack pack pack the apartment
- Dec 21: walk in graduation
- Dec 25: to grandpa's house I go
- Dec 26: the Nutcracker and dinner with family (cousin is in Nutcracker)
- Dec 27: who knows, lots of crazies to visit
- Dec 28: back to school
- Dec 29: finish packing, attempt to begin packing vehicles
- Dec 30: close at 11 am and move as much as humanly possible
- Dec 31: move everything else, which will be insanely difficult since adam is working ALL DAY. We will succeed! ROAR!
- Jan 6: FINAL formatting deadline. I will need to have initial formatting appts before this. Aka thesis must be written or mostly written by this date.
- Jan 6-22:
- hope boss lady will proofread so that I can get to work on corrections
- finish up any experiments that need finishing and write them into thesis
- work on powerpoint presentation for defense
- practice defense presentation. practice practice practice
- Jan 22: pick up Aarti from airport! yay!
- Jan 23: defend. then celebrate. all weekend. yes!
- Jan 26-30: finish up corrections, experiments, check out of university, deposit thesis
- Feb 2: start post doc
Can I just say that I cannot wait for Feb 2 and I wish that I didn't have to do all that other stuff between now and then. Sigh.
Quit bitching about it and get to work! Okay! I need a cheer: