Monday, December 15, 2008

compliment #2

Adam went to a work party over the weekend. I did not go with him because of the illness recovery and not wanting to ruin all my hard work of sleeping and not writing for three days. When asked where I was, Adam told everyone that I was still sick. The girlfriend of one of Adam's coworkers then told everyone they have to meet me because I have the best hair!
That makes me happy. When I was younger little old ladies would tell me how much they loved my hair, but it doesn't happen anymore. I miss that. But thanks, Melissa!

Thesis writing has made me feel a little bit like I'm in the Pit of Despair and hooked up to The Machine that sucks the life out of you, and I'm going to make that hair compliment be my chocolate covered miracle from Miracle Max.

No comments: