Monday, December 1, 2008

standing guard, a note from spunky

Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi, my mommy let me use the computer again. It seems as though this only occurs after visiting grandma and grandpa's, but that's okay. I just wanted to tell everyone how much I love their great big yard of trees and bushes. I get to guard the yard from the bunnies and squirrels and chase them out. They are not welcome in my yard, and they tempt me so much. They like to sneak back in the yard while I am inside either sleeping, begging for food, or running away from that small person, but when I go back out there I chase them all away. And my bark is SCARY! After I chase all those yucky critters out of the yard, I like to stand by the door and check out the wonderful job I did, scanning the yard for anymore critters. And they're frightened, let me tell you. I am super dog, chaser of critters, restorer of the backyard peace!

No comments: